- The website www.pgaudyt.pl is operated by PG Audyt Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw.
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) From information voluntarily entered into forms.
b) By saving cookie files on terminal devices.
2. Information entered into forms.
- The website collects information submitted voluntarily by the user.
- The data entered into the form is not made available to third parties.
- The data entered into the form is processed in order to maintain commercial contact.
3. Information on cookie files.
- The cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the User of the website and are designed for use when browsing the website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website they originate from, information on the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity that places the cookies on the website User's terminal device and that accesses them is the Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to adjust the website to the User’s individual preferences; in particular, cookies recognize the device in order to display the website in accordance with the User's preferences;
b) to prepare statistical data making it possible to get to know the Users’ preferences and behavior; such statistical data is analyzed anonymously and makes it possible to adjust the contents and the display of the website to current trends; statistical data is also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- Two main types of cookies are used on the website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s terminal device until log out, leaving the website or closing the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a time specified in their parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- Internet browsing software (a browser) typically makes it possible to store cookies on the User's terminal device by default. Users can change the settings in this respect. The browser makes it possible to remove cookies. Cookies can also be automatically blocked. Detailed information on this is included in the browser’s help section or documentation.
- The cookies placed on the User's terminal device can also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Operator.